SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Re: V8 Transmission changing problem - www.AudiV8.com - Audi V8 Forum / Audi A8 Forum
Das neue Audi V8 Forum findest Du hier!
www.v8forum.de

SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
German >> Audi V8 Forum

H.
ZOOM
Reged: 22/05/2011
Loc: Schleswig Holstein
Re: V8 Transmission changing problem [re: Rauli Prunnila]
      07/08/2015 18:42

Hi! I Iwould change the Multifunktionsschalter and the controlbox! Box is not coded and should funktion like the original if same Number ist on it.
Look at the pins which go into the box at the connector, are all of them same color, or are some of them ´´korrodiert´´

Seems to me as the failiure, which has made the old gearparts defect ist still there, if the gear changes not clear, the new parts can easily take a failure like the old again! Be careful and if your feeling is not good dont drive too fast and not too long distance. Next i would change oil of automatic again, cause old parts of the defekt gearparts can still be in the gearbox and its deficile parts, that is also a thing that makes the gear not shifting well. Use the right oil!! ultron z.B. is one! And take care of the right liters!! To change and corect refill the gear of an V8 is not so easy..
Excuse my bad english.. :-(
Greetings

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* V8 Transmission changing problem Rauli Prunnila 21/07/2015 07:44
. * Re: V8 Transmission changing problem Hans J. F   07/08/2015 18:42
. * Re: V8 Transmission changing problem Roy F   07/08/2015 21:05

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1202

Rate this thread
Jump to

Contact Webmaster AudiV8.com

UBB.threads™ 6.1

Generated in 0.637 seconds in which 0.633 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.