SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
New “kid” on the block with a ‘91 V8Q manual trans - www.AudiV8.com - Audi V8 Forum / Audi A8 Forum
Das neue Audi V8 Forum findest Du hier!
www.v8forum.de

SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
English >> Audi V8 Forum

v.
ZOOM
Reged: 28/05/2018
New “kid” on the block with a ‘91 V8Q manual trans [re: ]
      29/05/2018 17:42

hello,

well, its apparently my turn to try to extend the life of a 1991 Audi V8Q 5-speed. this one is fresh off of a copart lot in minneapolis, and has been in a front-end collision which has left it with a slightly upturned frame rail on the drivers side, a drivers-side quarter-panel that's looks like was pulled inward at the bottom by the aluminum headlight support that's attached to it (and cracked as a result of the accident) and a cracked radiator core support. in order to "free" the bumper so that i could get a better look, i also removed the drivers side bumper guide by grinding the plastic expansion nuts down/off with a dremel tool, so im going to need one of those as well. there is surprisingly little paint damage as a result of the collision, and the rest of the paint on the car shows very well, so rather than embark on a painting exercise, i'm hoping that someone out there has a pearlescent white V8Q radiator core support and headlight support, and also a drivers side bumper guide, that they are interested in selling. if so, feel free to contact me via audiiv8.com.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* New “kid” on the block with a ‘91 V8Q manual trans vince m. 29/05/2018 17:42

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2080

Rate this thread
Jump to

Contact Webmaster AudiV8.com

UBB.threads™ 6.1

Generated in 0.033 seconds in which 0.03 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.