SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Building an Opel vectra with Audi V8 engine - www.AudiV8.com - Audi V8 Forum / Audi A8 Forum

SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
English >> Talk

G.

Reged: 07/11/2003
Loc: Estonia
Building an Opel vectra with Audi V8 engine
      07/11/2003 17:52 Attachment (1983 downloads)

My idea is to put audi V8 engine on my opel vectra(this is a 1990 GT).Yes i know that it`s sounds creazy and pointless and buying an Audi V8 could be a lot cheaper and better.But this could be a rare thing to find an opel vectra with V8 engine!My friends told me to use superchips an pipercams and so on , but the V8 is the thing that makes my heart sing and I just dont want to give up my Vectra and i desided to make it even better then he already is.So I decided to put an V8 engine on it and after lots of searching I found that the Audi V8 is the best choice.Now I`m looking for allkind of information abaout V8 engine , transmission and wiring diagrams.part two is to find a new body to my vectra and an audi engine with wires , ecu and stuff.the third part is to make it all work together.Well , I have been wondering abaout the 4WD to because the vectra gearbox could handle only abaout 200 hp (type F28) But will the engine fit under the hood with the original gearbox(audi`s) and quattro system???So I am opened to eny sugjestions and help.BTW respect to the audi V8 owners , who made this forum and keeping their audi`s in such a good shape!!

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Building an Opel vectra with Audi V8 engine Georg E. 07/11/2003 17:52
. * Re: Building an Opel vectra with Audi V8 engine steve B   20/11/2003 21:10

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 5889

Rate this thread
Jump to

Contact Webmaster AudiV8.com

UBB.threads™ 6.1

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.