SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Re: A8 ABZ immobilisation system - for electro-gee - www.AudiV8.com - Audi V8 Forum / Audi A8 Forum
Das neue Audi V8 Forum findest Du hier!
www.AudiV8.com/forum

SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
English >> Audi A8 Forum

S.

Reged: 12/12/2007
Loc: Poland, Upper Silesia
Re: A8 ABZ immobilisation system - for electro-gee [re: b homburg]
      18/12/2007 23:27

Hi, my Friend!

Thanks for reply. As I see - problem is not to overcome with simple trick... Of course, I understand, that knowledge about freezing immo system gives some guys possibility to arrange illegal doings, so - of course I'm not surprised, that some people, who know, how to do that thing will not write too much at public space
Telling You the truth - I don't know, what year, the donor comes from. I've bought only engine with external equipment and ECU. Maybe the seller will know more, I'll ask him.

How do You know, that I've builded GAZ 69? Did You found photos, or movie in web? It has 3.5 V8 rover engine installed , not audi, of course with not such huge power, but a very flat torque at extermally low rpm.

Audi's ABZ is dedicated for my private car - audi 90Q B2 - wonderful youngtimer I want to tune up a little bit
300 horsepower would be enough
If You are interested in more our projects, just drop me a line with mail address, I can send You some photos.

Regards and thank You.

Custom, rally and offroad car builder, vintage car restorer.
tel. +48 663 082 622 (Pl, En, Rus)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A8 ABZ immobilisation system - for electro-geeks:) Sebastian Sarre 12/12/2007 10:42
. * Re: A8 ABZ immobilisation system - for electro-gee b homburg   18/12/2007 12:41
. * Re: A8 ABZ immobilisation system - for electro-gee Sebastian Sarre   18/12/2007 23:27

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 17800

Rate this thread
Jump to

Contact Webmaster AudiV8.com

UBB.threads™ 6.1

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.